Submit Quote Or Question
Decorators Supply is pleased to offer CAD (Computer Aided Drafting) files of our most popular designs. These drawings will be supplied in both AutoCad compatible DWG format as well as in TIF format line drawings. Note: The DWG files will work for AutoCAD versions 2000 or later. Our initial offering of DWG and TIF files will be concentrated in the areas noted below. We plan to add to our offering on a regular basis.
Initial CAD Offering
Catalog #130 Plaster Ornaments
- Ceiling Designs illustrated on pages 21 through 26
- Large crown mouldings on pages 27 through 36
- Gable designs on page 40
Catalog #124 Ornaments for Woodwork Furniture
- Our most popular (generally larger) designs found throughout the catalog
- The most popular wall panel designs found on pages 249 through 252A
Accessing CAD Files
CAD files will be accessible at the part number level. The easiest way to determine if CAD is available for a particular item is as follows:
- Utilizing the white search box in the upper right corner of our website, type in the part number you are interested in
- Scroll down until you find the specific item in question and click on it
- If CAD is available for this part number, you will find two links in the bottom left corner of the description box (see example below). The link entitled 'Drawing' will access the TIF file while the link entitled CAD will access the DWG file. If these links do not exist, no CAD files are available at this time for that part number.