Submit Quote Or Question
1. Quality Assurance
Founded in 1883, Decorators Supply Corp. is recognized within the design and architectural community as manufacturers of the largest selection of classic architectural ornamentation in the country. We have decades of experience manufacturing, packaging and shipping our products throughout the country and back what we sell.
2. Secure Ordering
Decorators Supply Corp. uses state of the art 128 bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layers) encryption to protect your personal information against unauthorized use. Our site is hosted in a secure location and dedicated server.
3. Ordering Assistance
Our offices are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. Central Standard time. We can be reached during normal business hours @ 773/847-6300 or 888/689-7339. Unlike many companies who are simply resellers of products, we manufacture in our factory most of the 16,000 items offered through our website. Due to the sheer volume of items offered for sale and the custom nature of our product lines, we do require order minimums (see Web Ordering)
4. Returns Policy
We accept returns on all products except for items specified below in Section B:
A. Items Accepted for Return:
Exclusive of the items noted below, products ordered via this online store can be returned within 30 days of receipt subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You must first contact us to get a return authorization number
- You must ship the products back to us properly packed so that they arrive in undamaged and resalable condition
- You must ship items being returned freight prepaid. We do not accept freight collect shipments
- A 25% restocking fee applies. You will receive a refund for 75% of the value of the material returned. Shipping fees are not refunded.
B. Items Not Accepted for Return:
Items falling within the following categories are not accepted in return:
- Historic Carving Library
- Mouldings - Composition
Our line of composition “Appliques/Onlays” covers over 13,000 designs. The designs offered in this line of products are cast in “exact impression” moulds from original carvings created between 1900 and 1920 using an old world casting material know as “compo”. The formulation of “compo” originated with the Italians during the 1500’s – eventually finding its way to the New World in the mid 1700’s. We have been manufacturing “compo” for over 100 years. All “compo” designs are hand cast per order. Since our “compo” ornaments are made fresh per order, returns can not be accepted.
5. Shipping Damages
If shipping damages occur, we will initiate freight damage claims on your behalf if you have followed the following guidelines:
- Inspect your shipment within 7 days of receipt for damage or shortage and contact us within this timeframe relative to the damage/shortage
- If at time of the delivery, the pack/container appears damaged, please note “Possible Concealed Damage” on the bill of lading before signing.
- Retain all packing and damaged material until inspection is concluded by the carrier.